DEARBORN – Owners of the 2018 and 2019 Mustang GT can now take their pony power to the extreme with the newly released supercharger kit (M-6066-M8) from Ford Performance Parts.
This is one upgrade that Mustang GT owners definitely won’t want to miss out on, as an install will grant access to a fairly exclusive set of high-powered car owners – the kit increases output to 700 horsepower and 610 lb-ft of torque at a reasonable 12 psi, allowing the kit to come with a warranty.
That’s right, 700 warrantied horsepower for anything your heart desires.
That’s 700 reasons to take your favorite onramp and roll the windows down.
That’s 700 reasons to sign up for that track day, or make one more pass down the drag strip.
That’s 700 reasons to wear an everlasting smile on your face as you continually peek under the hood of your 700 horsepower Mustang GT.
Regardless of which of the 50 states you reside in, with this emissions legal kit we recommend you keep the key in your pocket at all times, just in case. You never know when the need to go for a drive will arise.
Developed through a partnership between Ford Performance and Roush Performance, the new supercharger kit features new Twin Vortices Series Technology and comes with all the hardware needed for installation, including:
- 2.65L TVS Supercharger Assembly
- Lower Intake Manifold with intercooler
- 87 mm electronic throttle body
- Air inlet system
- Fuel rails
- Complete air-to-liquid intercooler system includes pump, heat exchanger and reservoir
- Drive Belt: first sheave FEAD system
- 47 lb/hr, 6-hole, high-impedance fuel injectors
- 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty included when installed by Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence-certified technician
Not sure if your Mustang is compatible with our new supercharger? Contact the experts at the Ford Performance Tech Line to receive all the details you’ll need to get powered up for the road ahead.
NOTE: Supercharger is not compatible with the BULLITT ® Edition Mustang