New 2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia Speciale features a unique exterior appearance with the exclusive “Verde Montreal Tri-coat” paint colour, previously only available on the Giulia Quadrifoglio and interior design touches such as carbon fibre interior trim
• 2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia Speciale is limited to 15 units and is exclusive to Canada
• Power is delivered by a turbocharged 2.0‑litre four‑cylinder engine with best-in-class standard horsepower at 280, routed through an eight‑speed automatic transmission to standard Q4 all-wheel drive with standard adaptive suspension and a limited-slip differential
• Alfa Romeo Giulia Speciale has a Canadian Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $71,995 and will begin arriving in Alfa Romeo studios later this month
• 2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia Speciale will be on public display at the Formula Peel event June 16 – 18 leading up to the 2022 Canadian Grand Prix on June 19 in Montreal
• Follow http://alfaromeo.ca for more information about the new limited-edition Giulia Speciale model and other premium models from Alfa Romeo
June 16, 2022, Windsor, Ontario – Alfa Romeo announces the new, limited-edition Giulia Speciale model.
This new offering to the Alfa Romeo Giulia lineup comes with an exclusive “Verde Montreal Tri-coat” paint colour that was previously only available on Quadrifoglio models.
“Alfa Romeo and the City of Montreal have a proud connection to each other, and the new Giulia Speciale model enhances that relationship by providing consumers with an unrivaled driving experience and a head-turning appearance unique to Canada,” said Larry Dominique, Head of Alfa Romeo, North America. “With adaptive suspension providing unsurpassed performance plus a sporty and premium interior, this limited-edition model encompasses the true passion of Alfa Romeo.”
Built off the Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce all-wheel-drive trim, the Giulia Speciale adds spirited driving dynamics technology from the high performance Quadrifoglio model, including standard Alfa Adaptive Suspension. This suspension technology reads the road and quickly adjusts shock valving to deliver greater handling characteristics at speed while maintaining a comfortable ride. The control system acts according to the selected mode on the Alfa Romeo DNA performance switch in the centre console.
Power is generated from the turbocharged 2.0‑litre four-cylinder engine paired to an eight‑speed automatic transmission with the standard Alfa Romeo Q4 all-wheel-drive system. A limited-slip rear differential distributes torque and traction evenly when accelerating. The direct-injection engine delivers best-in-class performance for a standard powertrain with 280 horsepower and 306 lb.-ft. of torque and reaches 0-100 km/h in 5.1 seconds.
Exterior features include the exclusive “Verde Montreal Tri-Coat” paint colour. Additional features include black exterior badging, carbon fibre V scudetto grille and mirrors caps. Staggered 19‑inch dark 5‑hole wheels with yellow calipers and carbon fibre side sills (found on Quadifoglio models) provide an aggressive stance.
The Alfa Romeo Giulia Speciale interior features a sporty and premium driver-centric cockpit. Standard leather dash, steering wheel, centre armrest, shift lever and upper door panel coverings are laced with red stitching. Carbon fibre accents, similar to the Quadrifoglio trim, cover parts of the dash, doors and centre console. Black leather sport seats hold occupants in place when driving Giulia to its capability. Occupants are also treated to a premium audio experience though Harman Kardon speakers.
The 2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia Speciale model is limited to 15 units and will begin arriving in Alfa Romeo studios throughout Canada later this month with a Canadian Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $71,995 ($55,730) . Price excludes a destination of $2,095.
Source : Alfa Romeo